Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Big Book of Bizzaro Illustrations Part 1

 I am doing some illustrations for Gary Vincent and Rich Bottles exciting project The Big Book Of Bizzarro.

 If you are unfamiliar with the genre of Bizzaro literature check this out: Bizarro fiction is a contemporary literary genre, which often utilizes elements of absurdism, satire, and the grotesque, along with pop-surrealism and genre fiction staples, in order to create subversive works that are as weird and entertaining as possible.

 I am actually perfect for this, I have worked with one of Bizzaro Fiction’s major authors jeremey Robert Johnson. I adapted one of his stories into a comic for a magazine called MeatSocket.

 Anyhow I am doing three art panels for the BBB and there are some roughs that I provided to the guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment