Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Book Release Party Flyer 2

This might be a little misleading since there was no entry for Flyer 1, but deal with it.
book release party
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.stigmatastudios.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx
 On May 12th I will be holding a book release party for my 308 page opus The Order of the Shining Hexagon! I finally got an opening act and after much pondering from a lot of great options I decided on whom I wanted to ask to MC. As with everything so far on this long and complicated process I have gotten my first pick on every single thing! I do not know how people promote events for a living; it is seriously a lot of work. Anyhow my opening band is an acoustic trio named Big Soup. I threw this logo together for the flyer. Since I didn’t want to straight up lift the logo I made this simple vector of it leaving out the Heinz name.

book release party
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.stigmatastudios.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx
 And I added the drop shadow to the hollows of the letters. To try to match it up with the original a little more.

book release party
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.stigmatastudios.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx
 I did this drawing of Pittsburgh Steel Man, who is going to be the MC. He’s so loud and fun. It’s going to be great!

pittsburgh steelman
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.stigmatastudios.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx
 I put these clouds behind him. This is like a cool super hero pose.

pittsburgh steelman
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.stigmatastudios.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx
 I took the new Big Soup logo and the drawing of Steelman and took apart the old flyer to make a new one.

book release party
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.stigmatastudios.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx

The word balloons say:
“There is a lot of evil to battle!”
”…but first, did I hear someone say jager-bombs?”


book release party
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.stigmatastudios.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx

No comments:

Post a Comment