Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Hollywood Is Dead T-Shirt

Daggers is having a photoshoot for Rabid magazine and came up with this idea. He needed some pin up art with a goth chick burying some Hollywood horror film cans. It was a project I could get behind 100%.  
daggervision
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.jonnyaxx.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx
Here is my first try, we both agreed that should be standing up. I remeber I was as sick as a dog when I did this.
daggervision
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.jonnyaxx.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx

Here is the standing up sketch. I like it better.
daggervision
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.jonnyaxx.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx
Here is it after I threw some ink on it. All her little tattoos were fun.
daggervision
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.stigmatastudios.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx
Coloring in Photoshop,
daggervision
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.stigmatastudios.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx
The Kiss It! tattoo is my favorite. I stole this off a pin-up girl project that I was doing last year. I have hopes to dig it back out to finish it sooner or later.
daggervision
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.stigmatastudios.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx
Originally I went with this Halloweeny orange cloud sky. I was worried how it would look on a shirt though.

I did a blank one, and a few less busy backgrounds.
daggervision
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.stigmatastudios.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx
Here is the finished product.
daggervision
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.stigmatastudios.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx
...and a girly one.
daggervision
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.stigmatastudios.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx

No comments:

Post a Comment