Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Rib Night!

A few weeks ago a friend of mine asked me where he could get good beef ribs. I told him the best place to get them would be at my house. So we hosted a rib night!

rib night
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.stigmatastudios.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx 
I made up a marinate for the ribs, both pork and beef. Lots of mesquite and other stuff,  beer, a little and maple syrup.
rib night
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.stigmatastudios.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx
 I let et them sit in the fridge over night.
rib night
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.stigmatastudios.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx

I also whipped these Jell-o shots
rib night
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.stigmatastudios.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx
.I have perfected the baster delivery method.
rib night
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.stigmatastudios.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx
 They are pretty right?
jello shots
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.stigmatastudios.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx
The ribs go in the over on a low heat for as long as humanly possible. I aim for 3 or 4 hours. I never ever, ever, EVER boil them first. I was once told that boiling ribs is the way crackers make ribs. So I don’t do that anymore.
rib night
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.stigmatastudios.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx
 There was no religious reasons for not cooking the beef and the pork together and I only have one oven. I did ask to make sure though. I didn’t want to inadvertently want to damage anyone’s soul.

rib night
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.stigmatastudios.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx

When at all possible I do this next trick on a fire. But it was raining that night so I had to go to plan B. Pre-butter the corn on the cob, salt it and wrap it in foil.
rib night
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.stigmatastudios.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx

In this case I them threw them in the oven with the riiiibs.
rib night
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.stigmatastudios.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx

You cannot have ribs without cole slaw. That is a rule. Here is a little slaw with Marzetti’s.
rib night
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.stigmatastudios.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx
 Here is the whole dammed spread. Serve with beer.
rib night
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.stigmatastudios.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx

No comments:

Post a Comment