Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Zombie Gras 2 The Daggers Signage

Saturday was Zombie Gras I was late and hung over and I did not get there in time. So as I was checking in I peered through the dealer room and I saw the caustic Zombie set up, and I saw these two huge prints of my spot illustrations I did. The looked so good I almost peed my pants.

daggervission
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.stigmatastudios.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx

Here is my set up for the show. It is my pretty standard table from 2010, I forgot the comic rack at home. That is why all my books are laying on the table, going on how I was feeling I am very lucky that the rack is all that I forgot… okay maybe not luck. I had a lot of practice.  

daggervision
I encourage following, commenting and sharing. Check Out my website: www.stigmatastudios.com and find me on twitter: @jonnyaxx

No comments:

Post a Comment